Thursday, October 25, 2018

How I Got Here

I am attempting once again to blog.  I like reading OTHER people's blogs and they are quite lovely.  I can hold my own in conversations and writing but I am a complete novice when it comes to graphics, buttons, html, and the like.
This is my cat, Gordy, and she is a Seal Point Himalayan.  She's gorgeous but eats like there's no tomorrow.
I am a grateful member of a terrific women's writing group.  The ladies in this group have become really good friends.  Almost everybody has a blog in the group.  I used to have one that was gloomily called Plodding Along in a Fuzzy Fog.  This one has a much more optimystic title; it is a play on the title of prose To Grow Is To Change by one of the loveliest Irishmen it has been my honor to know about.  That person is John O'Donohue, who has written many beautiful works among which is my favorite of his is Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom.

4 comments:

  1. Hey There Marge... so glad to finally connect with you ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going Marge! Every journey starts with a single step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you here Marge. Welcome to the crazy world we have been engulfed with. :)

    ReplyDelete

💦❤️There's a scene in the first Terminator where "Sarah Connors" has emotionally connected to "Kyle" and she's...